Friday 14 June 2019

Sorry!

Sorry I haven't been around much here or on twitter but I have been really suffering with my mental health lately.

I actually deleted my blog for a bit as I contemplated whether to fully delete it, but I realised people are interested, so I am back.

I will be chatting a bit more about my mental health I just find so much overwhelming at the moment like driving and even typing seems to make me feel overwhelmed but then these are side effects of the medication I am taking at the moment for my mental health. I wonder why I'm taking tablets but yet still have down days, but then everyone has down days right!

So as I said new blog hopefully coming soon and just wanted to check in and say I am back up again.

No comments:

Mental health etc…

I haven’t blogged in such a long time but that is due to my mental health being in the toilet for a while there.  I am on some medication no...