Friday 23 December 2022

Mental health etc…

I haven’t blogged in such a long time but that is due to my mental health being in the toilet for a while there.  I am on some medication now which is helping me mentally. I don’t want to be on tablets but if I wasn’t I would end up in hospital and for me and my family that wouldn’t be good. So tablets it is for now. Not much has happened since I last blogged we still have two dogs and we have a snake called Caramel had him about 2 years now since he was 6 months old he is a corn snake he’s a lovely snake we struck lucky with him. The kids are growing up fast my eldest has a baby now and I’m a nana and my youngest will be 13 years old in April next year. I still have four of them living at home which is nice the eldest moved out a while ago and is thriving in life. I hope everyone is looking forward to Christmas i for one love it. I promise to write more soon just wanted to check in and let you all know what has been happening. Speak soon x

No comments:

Mental health etc…

I haven’t blogged in such a long time but that is due to my mental health being in the toilet for a while there.  I am on some medication no...