Tuesday 1 September 2020

quick update

Haven't been on for ages lots has been going on we had to rehome meggie as she wasn't happy in our house and needed a forever home that would be able to have her as an only dog and be able to take her out on long walks.  Lucky us we found the perfect home for her and the chap that took her added me onto Facebook so I can see how she is which is wonderful as I still get to see her.  She lives right next to the beach and is having a ball in her new home, so all is well that ends well.

My daughter is now overdue in her pregnancy and was rushed to the hospital today as she has suspected preeclampsia so fingers crossed baby will be here soon. 

Not been to bad with my mental health lately and have been having more good days than bad.

Just a quick update and will write a longer blog when I can get back on my Mac as my 10 year old likes to hog it mostly! 



No comments:

Mental health etc…

I haven’t blogged in such a long time but that is due to my mental health being in the toilet for a while there.  I am on some medication no...