Friday 28 June 2019

Blog Expectations vs Reality

When I started my blog I thought it was going to really help me with my mental health but in reality there is only so much you can write about mental health before it starts to get repetitive as my day and my thoughts are usually repetitive.

I could write each day about the fact that everyday is a struggle for me and I have to survive each day and each hour that comes but what would my readers think of a blog about me just drivelling on about my mental health day in day out and my worries and fears?

It would depress me even more writing about that so in reality my blog expectations are not the same anymore and my blog could be likely viewed in a more negative way. My mental health defines who I am but I do not want my blog to be seen in this way I want to talk about many subjects.

Do not get me wrong there is nothing wrong in talking about mental health at all and I for one am an advocate for being open about my mental health I am simply talking about the this blog in general and what I wanted from it in the beginning to what I am doing with it now.

Reality is people want to read different topics other than one topic constantly so my blog has changed from my expectation of it.

life is hard enough without the constant reminder that some have problems and so that is why my blog has changed somewhat from when I first started it.




No comments:

Mental health etc…

I haven’t blogged in such a long time but that is due to my mental health being in the toilet for a while there.  I am on some medication no...