Wednesday 19 June 2019

One Day at a Time

Trying to take one day at a time at the moment.

I am having trouble looking ahead and can only manage to see what is right in front of me at the time. Having had some very bad days recently.

It is so hard living like this I hate it I would love to be able to look ahead further than day to day but sadly I can only deal with things as they happen and not to make plans or to worry about the future. I've lived through a lot of changes recently and taking things day to day seems to work best for me right now. I am trying to teach myself how to stop worrying and practicing a greater degree of detachment and as such calming and relaxing myself in the face of life's ups and downs.

I am trying to stop worrying so much and living better by making decisions in the moment and letting go of problems and irritations that have happened in the past that I can do nothing about. By deciding to forgive and forget anybody or anything that has hurt me in any way. Keeping my attention focused on my future and where I am going, rather than the past which I can do nothing about.

I am a good person and I am honest, loyal, kind, compassionate and friendly and I need to realise this more so loving myself is also a positive step forward day to day. I don't need to explain myself or make excuses to anyone else. Life is too short and I need to love myself.

I am also trying to take control of my thinking and hoping that the more I am in control the more I will love myself and the happier I will be. The more I accept complete responsibility for my life, health, happiness and relationships the more in control I will feel and the more powerful I will be.


No comments:

Mental health etc…

I haven’t blogged in such a long time but that is due to my mental health being in the toilet for a while there.  I am on some medication no...