Tuesday 4 June 2019

Response to a Tweet

Responding to Alex Reid's tweet about Sadiq Khan's message to Donald Trump.

I actually liked Sadiq's message and he has a point and I do like that he got that point out there but not for the fact that it is a ploy to get more votes I think that Sadiq had to say something back to Donald Trump after Trump literally accuses him of being a terrible Mayor and person. What is said is the way I would want a man to respond to another man who is a terrible person and dare I say it president. We have been moaning about Theresa May but she is a puff in the wind compared to what Donald Trump has done or said. Sadiq to me really didn't have any other choice but to put a message out there and I think he did quite well so bravo to him for sticking up for feminism and clearly stating that we are all equal in this world.

Basically I'm terrible at writing Alex and just wanted to reply longer than twitter would allow me to!

Here is the full video for anyone that missed it
Sadiq khan's message to Donald Trump



No comments:

Mental health etc…

I haven’t blogged in such a long time but that is due to my mental health being in the toilet for a while there.  I am on some medication no...