Tuesday 4 June 2019

Artic Fox Hair Dye Review

I am highly allergic to normal hair dye and whenever I use it I go into anaphylactic shock so I have to be careful what I put in my hair.

Now being a woman with some grey hair and not being able to use normal off the shelf hair dye is quite upsetting for me as I have died my hair for years since I was sixteen and it was only a few years ago that I started becoming allergic to normal hair dye.

So I had to shop around for a dye that was going to dye my hair and colour my greys at the same time which is hard to do as some dyes said they had no bad stuff in them but then I ended up in hospital. It was only when I was searching youtube that I saw a girl rave about this dye and that it was safe to use for allergens and smelt delicious.

So I thought I would give it a try and I love it. Whats this I hear you ask well it's called ARTIC FOX hair dye and comes in a whole range of vivid colours and is 100% vegan friendly. It smells divine and leaves hair feeling soft and smooth afterwards. It's semi permanent and usually washes out within a few weeks although some of the more vivid colours can take a bit longer to wash out. I am usually colouring my hair every four to six weeks at the moment with this dye.

I used the dark purple called purple rain at the moment as it is the best one for coverage for me. It comes in two sizes and is a bit pricey at around £16 but it is worth it if you are allergic to the normal dye and have to use something with no yucky stuff in it.

You can buy it off Amazon or eBay if you are interested and I cannot recommend this dye highly enough. Artic Fox Purple Rain




No comments:

Mental health etc…

I haven’t blogged in such a long time but that is due to my mental health being in the toilet for a while there.  I am on some medication no...