Monday 3 June 2019

Silly Walks and Writers Block

I remember a long time ago me and my friend used to walk places after having a few drinks and when we heard a car blearing music we would make sure to walk really slow so as not to walk to the the rhythm of the music as we thought it would make us look dumb.

We probably looked dumb walking in slow mo compared to the music! Might as well of done John Cleese's silly walk. We used to do daft things like that.

I even do it today still when I hear loud music and walk slow mo to it!

I have a bit of writers block at the moment so I am sorry if my blogs are not coming thick and fast as usual.

My comments are always open and if there is anything you would like me to write about or comment on let me know ↓

No comments:

Mental health etc…

I haven’t blogged in such a long time but that is due to my mental health being in the toilet for a while there.  I am on some medication no...