Saturday 1 June 2019

First Dates

One of my first dates was a disaster. I had too much to drink and was very nervous.

The guy was called Nick and he was so good looking and used to drive the coolest car a VW camper van but he had the strangest trait that used to remind me of the comedian called Tommy Cooper that used to shake his hands and say "just like that"

He also used to have the biggest ring in history a big sovereign ring on his left hand! Well he picked me up and all I could see through my drunken stooper was this massive gold ring glinting in the moonlight whilst he was driving and shaking his hands, why did this ring bother me so much I really don't know, probably cause it didn't go with anything he wore and was so big it looked ridiculous. To be honest I can't remember much of the night I just remember getting back home and making history in the toilet afterwards and that blooming gold ring glinting at me!

I went on to date him a few times but sadly couldn't get over his Tommy Cooper impressions and the biggest ring in the history of rings. 

Anyone else had an disastrous dates let me know in the comments ↓

No comments:

Mental health etc…

I haven’t blogged in such a long time but that is due to my mental health being in the toilet for a while there.  I am on some medication no...