Wednesday 19 June 2019

Blogging Vs Vlogging

We all know the difference but which is better?

I have never vlogged properly but I would like to, what's stopping me well my confidence for one is all these vloggers look flawless and then there's me with no make up on and looking very un-flawless!
I did try it once and just couldn't get on with it but I do have a youtube channel and my daughter usually uses it and vlogs like a pro I guess it is all down to confidence like I said. She even wants me to supply her with merchandise  bless her heart! Bit early for that I think!

I like blogging as I can be myself and don't need anything special to write. I love writing as I can touch type too and it makes my life a little easier.

I love hand-written letters also, we don't see enough of them nowadays with social media all around us do we. I have a friend in the USA whom I have been friends with for years and she likes to write me handwritten letters a lot.

I would love to write a book but a little beyond my capabilities at the moment I think I wouldn't even know what to write about!

Just taking things one day at a time at the moment as that is all I can do, more on this in my next blog! Sorry for the short one today!







No comments:

Mental health etc…

I haven’t blogged in such a long time but that is due to my mental health being in the toilet for a while there.  I am on some medication no...