Saturday 25 May 2019

TV Shows

Most people I know watch the soaps on tv in the UK called Emmerdale, EastEnders and Coronation Street I used to watch them until they started depressing me slightly. So I haven't actually watched them in over a year now.
Emmerdale is about a farm or least it used to be and they all lived on it but now they mostly live in a village called Emmerdale with the richest living in a big house and they all either want to kill each other or sleep with each other or sit in the pub.
EastEnders is the same they live in North London on a tiny square which is weird cause I've never seen a square like that in North London!! And they either want to kill each other or sleep with each other or sit in a pub all day long again!
Coronation Street yep you guessed it the same!!
So instead I either watch my sports shows on Eurosport or I'm watching HardcorePawn on Blaze TV at 5pm about a family who own a pawn shop in Detroit and then onto Storage Wars about people bidding and buying old storage lockers which have been abandoned then onto Pawn Stars about another family who own a pawn shop in Las Vegas at 8pm then I usually go back to my beloved sports from 9pm if I am not having an early night but you'll always catch me with the sports on even if I'm not watching it!
Sports as I said is my happy place and my go to stress relief when needed. I can watch all sports and I am not fussy at all what sports I watch as long as there is sports on the tv I'm watching it.
I did actually watch the Eurovision song contest for a change last weekend and I have to say we were robbed as I thought the UK had a good song and it was sung well, but sadly it is all political when it shouldn't be. I wasn't too fussed with the winning song from The Netherlands but it's better than last years winner I guess! I do like The Netherlands even though I have only been to Amsterdam and what a week that was but that is for another blog!!
I do like films but I have to be in the mood for them and I usually like horror films I do occasionally like a romcom but you'll usually find me hidden behind a pillow watching horror!
What do you watch are you a soap watcher or do you watch something completely different maybe even a film buff?!


No comments:

Mental health etc…

I haven’t blogged in such a long time but that is due to my mental health being in the toilet for a while there.  I am on some medication no...