Tuesday 28 May 2019

ALERT Spammer

And its me.... apologies to everyone that was spammed by me I literally clicked on someones link in a post they had done and I thought it was for something else and it has spammed every single one of my followers I am completely mortified and in bits.
I have had to make a new account for now whilst it is investigated as every time I go into my twitter it is DM'ing people spam so have had to deactivate.
Well I did what I do best and have been bottling a lot up recently and burst into tears and sent out a message as best I could on twitter.
I am so embarrassed and I am so sorry for upsetting anyone.

Update - it has hopefully been sorted out now and am back but apologies again for anyone affected by this.

Newt

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey don't worry. Thought something was wrong when your link didn't work. Hurry back. Miss y'all.
Love and light πŸ˜πŸ‘»πŸ˜

Mental health etc…

I haven’t blogged in such a long time but that is due to my mental health being in the toilet for a while there.  I am on some medication no...