Monday 30 December 2019

weight watchers

Just joined weight watchers so lets see how this turns out I am hoping it will give me the kick start I need to log and lose some weight plus I can track activity on it also. I am determined to lose weight this year I am going to be doing the school walk where I can unless its raining and going to the gym more.

Well coming off my antipsychotic medication didn't last long I was going down hill a bit and had to go back on them I really hate having to take them but anything to stop me losing my mind I would rather be fat and overweight and have my sanity.

So I haven't been able to sleep much the past few nights I keep getting twitchy legs which is to do with my medication and it stops me falling asleep it is so annoying so I binge watched Harry Potter last night and quite enjoyed it too, I was able to see the last two that I hadn't seen before. I think I shed a little tear when Snape died but only for a second!

So 2020 is nearly upon us and this has been a weird Christmas to be honest I have been off my meds for a bit and had a few drinks on xmas day and realised what a lousy drunk I am! I am going to be more positive in 2020 and not worry about what others are thinking about me quite so much as I do worry a lot, I am determined to lose the weight I have gained through 2019 and become more active and when I stick to something I usually follow through with it. I will continue to put my weight lose journey on here and update it all the time as I will be having weekly weighs in every Monday.

As always I continue my battle against mental health illness and will win this battle and hoping 2020 is a more positive one for me.



No comments:

Mental health etc…

I haven’t blogged in such a long time but that is due to my mental health being in the toilet for a while there.  I am on some medication no...