Monday 23 December 2019

Lost Weight

I have lost half a stone which is great and that is all because I have come off my antipsychotic medication I needed to they were making me feel ill and making me eat like a horse. I felt bunged up on them if that makes any sense at all. I just didn't feel right so I have come off them. I do have some still so if I really need them then I can restart them again, but for now I am going to see how it goes without them.

I am still taking my antidepressants as I didn't want to come off everything and I am happy on these right now.

I had to go to the doctor to get more tablets as they had messed up my repeat prescription and the doctor was a jobsworth and obviously a very new and young doctor and kept asking me all these questions that I have been asked a thousand times over the years and then proceeded to ask if I was taking multiple tablets as I had run out, er no why would I be doing that I am not stupid. Anyway I got my repeat prescription in the end but it was exhausting sitting through his questions.

I am still going to the gym I have been a couple of times now and am enjoying it when I am there I have to kick my own butt to get there though! Hoping to go more in the new year as new year new me and I want to start running again.

I was supposed to have an operation on my kidney tumour but as it is stable at the moment they are not willing to operate the tumour is as fatty tumour and has been tested as non cancerous so that is something but I did ask my consultant if it was okay to start running again and he has given me the go ahead which is great news. My next tumour check up is in May and I will be having a scan on it just to check it is still stable they say they will only operate if it becomes unstable and starts bleeding again.

Hoping that 2020 will be better than 2019 as its been pretty shabby where my weight is concerned I had a dream last night that I lost a lot of weight so am hoping that dream comes true!!

No comments:

Mental health etc…

I haven’t blogged in such a long time but that is due to my mental health being in the toilet for a while there.  I am on some medication no...