Friday 13 December 2019

Harwich Redoubt Fort

So I went on a ghost hunt recently to Harwich Redoubt Fort in Harwich Essex UK and it was really good. Some great friends of mine from twitter were organising it and I must say what an event.

Its a strange place as it is in the middle of a housing area and is quite difficult to find if you do not know where you are going.

There are different rooms to the fort and all have their own haunted stories but the best part was going into the jail area and the smells and noises were incredible we were all split up into groups. The jail we had to put masks on to be totally in the dark and I kept smelly this unusual smell and kept hearing noises and Ryan who was in our group saw a light right beside him which was awesome. Something touched and moved my bag and that really was amazing.

There is a haunted hearse there and I got in it like some other people that was a weird experience for me.

I would just like to really give a massive shout out to CEE & DEE for such a great event and night out, it was an excellent experience.

It was such a shame that my best friend Scar couldn't be there with me as I know she would have loved the event. She is very sensitive and I know she would have had lots of experiences there but maybe she can come to the next event with me.

I love going to ghost events and if you ever get a chance take the opportunity to go to one.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesone!keep up the work ✌️ x

Newt said...

thanks so much for your comment x

Unknown said...

That sounds creepy id love to chexk that place out sometime!!!

Mental health etc…

I haven’t blogged in such a long time but that is due to my mental health being in the toilet for a while there.  I am on some medication no...