Friday 6 December 2019

Tis the season to be jolly....

well I am not so jolly at the moment sadly I am missing someone very much and that is Helen my ex friend if you read my other blog post about friendships she is the one that went a bit mad at me over my daughter and her daughter mucking about on Netflix and screwing up her account earlier this year and I got the blame for it.

I am not sure whether it is because it is the season of good will and all that but I am really missing her so much.

I did wonder whether to send her a Christmas card but my husband has said not too as she made it very clear she wanted me to F. Off when we last spoke so I am guessing not.

I think we fell out around March April time but it feels like forever at this point and I hate the unbearable ache of my lost friendship with her.

Do you miss someone more this time of the year or is it just me, it seems to be getting stronger and I hate it. I just keep wishing she would contact in some way but I know that she won't and it really does hurt so much.

I just needed to get these feelings out in a blog post and as I haven't blogged in a long time it is long overdue.


No comments:

Mental health etc…

I haven’t blogged in such a long time but that is due to my mental health being in the toilet for a while there.  I am on some medication no...