Thursday 2 January 2020

2020

So 2020 is here and wishing you all a happy new year.

I had a couple of drinks New Years eve and boy did I regret it the day after I just cannot handle my drink anymore since having my gall bladder out its a good job I rarely drink so that could possibly be why also! As I have always stated I am a lousy drunk!

All our decorations are down it just felt like 2019 Christmas went on forever as some people had their decs up since November it just felt so long for me, it just gets earlier every year after halloween. Our 9 year old got given monopoly for xmas and I think I am monopolyed out to be honest god that game goes on forever I'm sure we played a three hour game on New Years! Its not your normal monopoly game either its a LOL Surprise monopoly and so some of the game changes from the original which makes it even more confusing!

Heres hoping 2020 is going to be a better year for me as 2019 sucked I just put so much weight on and generally felt down the whole year.

I have kicked off the new year on my diet its early days at the moment but have lost 1lb already as I said I have joined weight watchers so I can keep track of my food and weight and hoping to start up my running again very soon I am going to the gym of course also! I used to run all the time a few years back and have completed two marathons and countless half marathons and 10ks I have lots of bling but since my surgeries on my gall bladder and hand I kind of got a bit down and so the past few years have been trying to get my head better mentally than trying to run. But I am determined this year I will start again I am hoping going to the gym will kick start me. I am waiting on some new running trousers also hoping they will fit as most of my gear which I have loads of doesn't fit me right now. I shall as always keep you updated on my journey mentally and physically.


No comments:

Mental health etc…

I haven’t blogged in such a long time but that is due to my mental health being in the toilet for a while there.  I am on some medication no...