Friday 10 January 2020

Feeling Poorly

So I haven't blogged in a couple of days due to flu like symptoms and bug symptoms yuck I felt so ill yesterday and was unconscious most of the day and my hubby had to take a day off to look after me. Felt like I was dying but so glad to feel a bit better today although feeling a bit weak.

So I haven't been to the gym but I have lost 8 lbs its early days still yet but I'm on the right track at the moment. I haven't craved any sweets or mega fatty foods yet but I am sure it will come soon and thats when the test of this diet really starts.

I hate feeling ill it really knocks things out of kilter doesn't it luckily today I was strong enough to get up and have a shower which was needed.

Mentally I am feeling okay which is something to cheer about anyway as usually I am pretty down but have been feeling not to bad lately. I hate having mental health illness never knowing how I am going to be feeling from one day to the next it really sucks.

Just a quick blog to say I am still here just been ill

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mental health issues are annoying.
It's good you have support from those close to you.

KRIII

Newt said...

thanks for your kind comment

Mental health etc…

I haven’t blogged in such a long time but that is due to my mental health being in the toilet for a while there.  I am on some medication no...