Thursday 16 January 2020

mental health sucks

Had a few bad days with my mental health and have been feeling very down but I am starting to feel a little better now.

Went to register at my new doctors today and can't get an appointment to see the nurse until the 28th of this month and I'm running out of tablets so I am going to have to ring my old doctors in the morning to try and get an appointment to get some more medication to tie me over until I can get into my new doctors. The reason I am moving doctors is the new one is much closer to me as the other doctors I have to drive to and can just walk to the new one.

I guess I will have to go through my mental health issues with them again but I have the little doctors  sheet that shows all my medication so nothing should be a problem I hope.

I haven't lost anymore weight and have actually put a couple of pound back on but I am not eating anything that would do this and that sucks but the medication I am on puts weight on you they do say the tablets I am on are neutral and shouldn't affect weight but they do and I have heard the same thing said by a few people on the same tablets as me.

I shall be kicking my own butt to the gym this weekend as I haven't been in a few days and it is much needed.







No comments:

Mental health etc…

I haven’t blogged in such a long time but that is due to my mental health being in the toilet for a while there.  I am on some medication no...