Monday 1 July 2019

Samsung Galaxy A70 a review

So I am usually an Apple user but Vodafone phoned me up and asked if I wanted another contract and as I have been wanting to get an android I opted for the Samsung Galaxy A70 which came out in April 2019.

This phone has all that you would expect from Samsung and is up there with the S10 family.

It has 2D face recognition and in-display fingerprint id and also has the AR emoji just like the S9-S10

It sports a 6.7inch Infinity-U display and boasts a 32 megapixel front camera with an 8mp second camera and 5mp third camera also. The quality of the camera is stunning. It comes with the latest android software 9.0 PIE straight from the box. It has 128gb of memory with a dual sim plus can be topped up with a micro sd card. It comes with a Samsung adaptive fast charger for quicker charging.

It has all the usual things on it like bluetooth, wifi and fm radio, 3G/4G.

It comes in a range of colours black, coral, blue and white I opted for the coral colour. It is a plastic back and does collect finger prints quite easily so a case would come in handy. All the colours have a kind of rainbow effect on the back and it makes the colour of the back really stand out.

I opted for mine on contract but you can buy this phone as a pay as you go.



If you are in the market for a new phone then I would highly recommend this phone as an option and it is way cheaper than the newest s10 family of which this phone has all of the features and more.



No comments:

Mental health etc…

I haven’t blogged in such a long time but that is due to my mental health being in the toilet for a while there.  I am on some medication no...