Tuesday 2 July 2019

Writers Block


  • Writer's block
     is a condition, primarily associated with writing, in which an author loses the ability to produce new work, or experiences a creative slowdown. The condition ranges from difficulty in coming up with original ideas to being unable to produce a work for years. Throughout history, writer's block has been a documented problem.
Do you ever get writer’s block?

I mean do you ever sit down at your computer with that blank screen mocking you in the face?
As a blogger, I’ve done this on more than one occasion.
Sure, I use all kinds of tricks to get the ‘ole inspiration motor running. . .
  • I keep a list of running article ideas.
  • I browse all of my favorite blogs scouting for possible ideas.
  • Tweet my followers for ideas.
  • If I get really desperate I’ll whip up a nice bubble bath
Sorry for the short blog today but just wanted to write about writers block which many writers suffer with and that sometimes I may not have a blog for a day or two due to this or I am feverishly writing a blog.

I was going to delete my blog due to writers block but people actually like it so I have continued to write and I hope you enjoy what I write about. I shall continue as long as I can.







No comments:

Mental health etc…

I haven’t blogged in such a long time but that is due to my mental health being in the toilet for a while there.  I am on some medication no...